Volunteers are needed to help with the Morecambe Promenade Fair on 27 May – Bank Holiday Monday
The roles needed are for :
- Site decoration and table distribution – from 8 am to 9.30
- Stewards to help stall-holders find and set up their pitches from 9 am to 11 am
- Stewards to direct stall-holder cars/vans to the site, to their pitch for drop-off and where to park 9 am to 11 am
- Stewards to support stall-holders during the day and help pack up afterwards 11-5pm, in 2 hour shifts
- People to help us clear the site and collect all litter 4.30-6pm.
Who can help?
- You must be over 18 unless working with a parent or with a group such as More Music
- You must have an email address and phone number so we can reach you and confirm shifts etc
- We will lend you a high-viz jacket (compulsory) and Tee shirt (not compulsory)
- We would like to ensure you are fully briefed on Health & Safety and your role
Click here for an application form to be emailed to